Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My 48 Hour Film for Calarts 2010 + Hints of future projects

The theme was coat hanger... At first, I was like "Hell no - this thing is stupid and super time consuming where I'm at now."

Here is my 48 hour film for calarts 2010
Bullies and Coat Hangers



I don't know how it evolved, but I soon spent most of the weekend finishing it. Crunch time... lovely.
I'm pretty happy that I did it because I got to see the technical issues I faced during its creation before I start production on my first year short film - which is currently under the project name:

"The Irreplaceable Milo" (aka Tale of the Illusionist)

 
I honestly cannot tell you what it will be about right now, since I am currently following a rule I made for myself, which is never give away a project unless I am sure of it's completion. All I can say is that this one is simply about Illusionists. The one I stated is what I am spending most of my attention to.

"Faisal" (aka Until the end, I stand resolute for you)
is a film idea I have that I would like to work on for my fourth year (this will propably change sometime), which is about a loyal dachshund, it's master and a wolf that walks beyond mirrors in a library.

There's of course the completion longing for "Jimmy" which I will color someday... and then there's an idea I recently conceived called "Behind Turquoise Eyes" which is about a bird that teaches a bird woman to fly. So many ideas, but so hard to choose the right one. It's just some ideas I like to express out

8 comments:

  1. That coat hanger is seriously rocking the house :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha awesome film, can't wait to see the other films develope. keep kicking ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah what program? And also did you use cintiq or wacom or sort to animate this? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the program I used Adobe Flash 8... and I own a Wacom Intruos 2/3 (i cant remember, but its definitely not 1 and 4)

    ReplyDelete